Posts tagged as:


How To File An Extension

April 14, 2008

Times up!  Well, almost.  If you haven’t even started work on your 2007 tax return, it may be time to consider filing an extension.  The good news is that it is fairly simple and will buy you some additional time to get your act together. The first thing you should know is that by filing […]

Read the full article →

IRS Forms

January 14, 2008

It’s the time of year again when our mailboxes begin filling up with all the various documents that we will need to complete our tax return. Here is a quick list of some of the more common types of forms that you may receive for your 2007 tax year, along with a brief description, and […]

Read the full article →

Double Check Your Federal Withholding

December 30, 2007

Do you receive a big tax refund every year? If you do, you need to adjust your federal tax withholdings. When you pay in more than you are required, you are in effect, giving the government an interest free loan. Many people intentionally have more tax withheld than is required in order to get that […]

Read the full article →